Welcome to Caught in the Act!

Caught in the Act is a fan blog and site based on Mike Shinoda. We try our hardest to give you the most up-to-date, in-depth information we can about the rapper of Linkin Park and Fort Minor, his art, and his music. We do not indulge in personal information or rumors about the artist and try to give you fun, interesting, and relevant news about the man behind the amazing music and art. Take a look around!

Also, please take a moment to check out and register for our forums
!
You can also follow us on Twitter here!

Friday, October 30, 2009

Help Us Out!

Hey guys and gals! Hope you're having a great Halloween weekend =)

I wanted to make something public for all of you to consider and perhaps help us with.

We opened up an account with So Sugary to showcase all of our Mike photographs. However, with the work load I've currently had dumped onto me with University, I haven't had a chance to get it set up and don't think that I will anytime in the near future.

This is where I need you all!

If anyone has any experience with HTML and setting up accounts like this, I could really use your help! If you would like to help, make a shout out here on the blog or shoot me an email at mercifuldewy[at]hotmail.com

Thanks so much, guys and gals!

No comments:

Post a Comment