Welcome to Caught in the Act!

Caught in the Act is a fan blog and site based on Mike Shinoda. We try our hardest to give you the most up-to-date, in-depth information we can about the rapper of Linkin Park and Fort Minor, his art, and his music. We do not indulge in personal information or rumors about the artist and try to give you fun, interesting, and relevant news about the man behind the amazing music and art. Take a look around!

Also, please take a moment to check out and register for our forums
!
You can also follow us on Twitter here!

Friday, October 30, 2009

Happy Halloween from Caught in the Act!



It's still about 10 minutes off here, but I figured I could give you all your Halloween stuff from Caught in the Act early! =)

I don't have anything spectacular, but here are some cute goodies for you guys and gals!



Isn't he adorable? And I will probably regret this later, but for your entertainment, here is my costume from last year.



Getting on the costume took about 3 hours.




I think I did a pretty good job pulling him off, HA! However, I still came in second in the contest to Memoir Mama, who blew everyone out of the water with her amazing Chester rendition. I'll ask her to post her picture later in the day! =)

Happy Halloween, kids! Have a safe, fun night!

No comments:

Post a Comment