Welcome to Caught in the Act!

Caught in the Act is a fan blog and site based on Mike Shinoda. We try our hardest to give you the most up-to-date, in-depth information we can about the rapper of Linkin Park and Fort Minor, his art, and his music. We do not indulge in personal information or rumors about the artist and try to give you fun, interesting, and relevant news about the man behind the amazing music and art. Take a look around!

Also, please take a moment to check out and register for our forums
!
You can also follow us on Twitter here!

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

#140conf Update from Mike/Get Busy Committee

"It may be the best invitation I've ever received: I've been asked to speak at the "140 Character Conference," a public conference all about TWITTER!

The conference is today. According to their site http://140conf.com/, the conference is about "the effects of real-time internet on business." I can speak on that; maybe they just want to hear my take. Then again, maybe there's another, clandestine plot brewing. Maybe they want to brainwash or convert me. Or maybe Phoenix is planning to assassinate me.

Screw it. I'll be attending, some time around 4pm. And just in case, maybe I should find myself some stylish bulletproof attire.

Look for tweets about it...and spell my name right, fools: #m_shinoda"
via Mike's October 27, 2009 homepage post

Yes, spell his name right, guys; cut the poor guy a break. He can't even figure out the correct Twitter lingo (@m_shinoda, HA!).

Perhaps Mr. Shinoda should also carry around a Get Busy Committee Uzi to go with that stylish bulletproof vest. Just saying...


Shinoda's infamous "blogging pwns twittering" banner.

No comments:

Post a Comment